Monday, January 27, 2014

Random

Was working halfway and then it suddenly dawned upon me an incident that happened about a month plus ago. Though it has been 1 month plus, but it is still affecting me even till now I must say.

I cannot treat it as though nothing had happened, or I have not heard of anything. To be honest, I did not expect such a blunt reply. Even if so, I did not expect the reason behind it. It just does not make any sense to me and I could not put a link to it.. as much as I tried to understand why that person think it that way.

I was angry initially, then grew into great disappointment after that. Really.
I was disappointed that the person did not give me a chance to explain myself before this person gave me the reply. 
Disappointed by way too many things.

To the point I am thinking if this is what friends are for.

Honestly I think, if it had been someone else who had asked the person the same question, the person would probably have a different reply.

I am not sure how I am going to handle my feelings for this.

All I know is, it definitely has a great impact on me even till now and I am just suppressing it.
I do not like to force people to do things beyond their wishes so I have settled for other people anyway.